Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Is zeus Full flash only

eattheliving

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
Hi all,

just got a very simple question.

running viv 808 at the moment

Does the new image need a full reflash via USB? if not I can't get the update from the update software on the box.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi first of all my compliments for a nice fast image so happy about it
the only thing that still does not work and has never on any vix versions is fan control
This is what happens I enable it. It works but then next day If I reboot box does not work anymore
I have to go into the settings toggle on off then it will work till next time
Good work on image
 
Not looking very good now box seems to be stuck
i have installled plugins skins everything seemed fine and now although i am watching 4hd box is busy and i cannot do anything
I have tried rebooting but still the same any ideas????
 
Robi62 seriously how do you expect anyone to help when you hijack a thread and you also don't state what box you are using or version of vix you are on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Well if you read the thread it tells you its for a vu duo running zeus that is why i posted in here correct thread isn' ii it????
 
how do you get this image to use the wifi dongle as i was using on other images
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top