Ello All,
I have not been around a while due to my health, my mental state is not that great at the moment either, so can someone please help.
I have been using image 808 for a while now and have noticed that there are now "Zeus" images coming up on the download section.
I tried to download directly from the uno but this did not work, I tried the with Zeus 001 rather than go to the latest image.
Will I have to update via a USB or can I do it through the uno download by remote? Unfortunately, If I need to update via USB I will have to wait until someone comes as I can't even get to the computer! : ((
Needless to say, I have managed to wipe all my settings by trying to do the update via the box . . .
I have not been around a while due to my health, my mental state is not that great at the moment either, so can someone please help.
I have been using image 808 for a while now and have noticed that there are now "Zeus" images coming up on the download section.
I tried to download directly from the uno but this did not work, I tried the with Zeus 001 rather than go to the latest image.
Will I have to update via a USB or can I do it through the uno download by remote? Unfortunately, If I need to update via USB I will have to wait until someone comes as I can't even get to the computer! : ((
Needless to say, I have managed to wipe all my settings by trying to do the update via the box . . .

