Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Issue using usb keyboard

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
Hi everyone I wanted to know does anyone have a usb keyboard working properly on their boxes? I plugged an old Dell keyboard I had lying around and the up and down buttons work but I can't type any characters. Do I need to change a setting or is my keyboard not compatible for some reason? I thought being a standard type of input device it would work.
 
You can only use keys that are mapped in the keymap for any particular screen.
 
Just the same as the remote, certains button work in certain screens.

What exactly are you trying to do?
 
Most Vix screen entries requiring alphanumeric characters will provide a virtual (on-screen) keyboard by pressing the TEXT button on your remote. I don't use the m3uiptv plugin myself but as it's part of the Vix package I'm sure it supports this method of entry.

EDIT - as I was reading the new posts from the bottom of the list upwards I came across confirmation that m3uiptv can do exactly as I suggested - https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...t-M3UIPTV-quot&p=542537&viewfull=1#post542537
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top