Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Issue with VU+ Duo web control

  • Thread starter Thread starter the.jok9r
  • Start date Start date
T

the.jok9r

Guest
I have my VU+ box and my laptop is correctly connected to my router, my duo web control is clearly shown in my browser window (firefox)...

... when I have accessed the duo web control I click on the 'Movies' tab, I can see the loading cycle in the browser window but my 1tb internal harddrive, which is nearly full, does not seem to be read in the web control webface yet I can easily access the harddrive with my VU+ remote control..

... any ideas? please help, thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top