Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

It's Arrived!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Etk
  • Start date Start date
E

Etk

Guest
Well, after a couple of weeks of waiting, my VU+ Duo has finally landed. Ordered from stef at the forum sponsors, couldn't recommend them highly enough: within a few minutes of ordering he emailed me to make sure I knew it was a pre-order and when the units were expected, there was a slight delay getting them into the country which I was kept fully up to speed with and he even arranged complimentary express delivery (before 9:30) this morning so my wife didn't have to wait in too long. All in all excellent customer service, much better than the usual internet experience, I'd thoroughly recommend them.

Now, just got to get my son to bed so I can try and work out what the hell I'm doing with this box!
 
yep, got mine today as well (2nd unit = playtime)

you will love the unit

baz
 
Amazingly I've managed to get it up and running - still not 100% sure what I'm doing but have managed to install CCCam and get that working with a test line, only problem seems to be getting the component outputs to work properly, I'll post a thread about that...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top