Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Just a quick question on Bootloader version

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostleader
  • Start date Start date
G

Ghostleader

Guest
My kernel is 3.9.7
Drivers: 2014-07-11
Last update: 2014-08-12


Is this right after flashing the latest bootloader? Can't bloody find the screen shot I took of my old version, thanks a lot for help on this.
 
The details you have posted are nothing to do with the bootloader. The only way to know for definite what bootloader version you have, is to get a serial bootlog.
If you are in doubt, flash the latest one given to us in the Bootloader section of openvix.co.uk
 
Sorry to fall in but I see that the bootloader for DUO2 is from september 2014.My box is older but boots with V2 in the VFD display . Do I need to flash or is that the same version ?
 
Check the bootloader section an you will see the latest one we have for your receiver.
 
I think I am in the same boat as Bellejit and Ghostleader - my bootloader has not been updated for yonks.... SInce we had to do the new bootloader with the image change a while ago.

Is it wise to re-flash the bootloader? Can this be done via telnet?

Not hijacking - just asking similar questions on the same thread.

Ta,

FP.
 
When required to, you flash same as image. You can do bootloader individually.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top