Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Just about to buy....

Not too worried about the speed. I liked the colour screen on the front. The only trade off I can see is the one usb port. House is networked in every room every where so itll be running on hardwire. It would have been nice to have an internal hard drive (this is the first receive that ive bought that doesn't). As I say its a trade off as everything else for the price looks to be pretty good.

If you have other e2 boxes or a nas drive in the house, then I'd say to forget all about putting a hdd in the box altogether! Just use one of the other boxes hdd as ahdd replacement via the mount manager! What I do with my solo...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
If you have other e2 boxes or a nas drive in the house, then I'd say to forget all about putting a hdd in the box altogether! Just use one of the other boxes hdd as ahdd replacement via the mount manager! What I do with my solo...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Would it be possible to mount a usb stick on another box to be used to expand the flash on a 500hd with flashexpander?

Sorry for hijacking your thread comfysofa
 
Would it be possible to mount a usb stick on another box to be used to expand the flash on a 500hd with flashexpander?

Sorry for hijacking your thread comfysofa

Create your own thread to find out ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top