Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Just saying hello and thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter tocageek
  • Start date Start date
T

tocageek

Guest
Hello,

Obviously new here, but I've been reading a lot of the forums for a few weeks whilst deciding which path to take with my satellite solution. First off I've had a new Zone 1 dish installed and connected my Freesat enabled TV to it to see if I got a signal (100% signal strength and quality luckily!). So the nest step was to get a receiver and I've just ordered a Vu+ Solo 2, looks to be pretty popular. I've ordered from World of Satellite as it looks like there's cheap copies around and I wanted to ensure that I got a genuine product. So I'm looking forward to getting hold of the Solo 2 and having a play with it.

Thanks to all you guys for all the previous posts as this helped me out a lot.
 
Perfect start to the hobby, you've avoided a good few problems that newbies face. I hope you enjoy playing with your new toy.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top