pooface
V.I.P
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,731
- Reaction score
- 25
- Points
- 48
Yeh happened here twice last night. Probably because i had it set to go to deep sleep after 30 mins of standby which isnt enough so have increased both limits. The plugin has no concept of recordings and will try the other two plugins that Trial suggested as well.
I'm starting to feel the Vix 2.3 image is buggy and this is the impression I get off other forums. I might even try reflashing again to see if it makes a difference.
I wonder if you (or anyone else) could please try going to menu->setup->vix->manage extensions->system and installing an extension. When I do this it wont work for any plugin and if this doesn't happen for other people then I might try reflashing.
Can't try that myself at the minute, but what happens if you go to menu -> plugins -> Green (download), and try to install it from there?