Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] keeps rebooting

  • Thread starter Thread starter salmon07
  • Start date Start date
S

salmon07

Guest
hello, I recently re-flashed my vu duo with a new image, everything was working fine until, I downloaded a new plugin skin for my box.
it now comes on and say's there is a software problem and it needs to shut down, it does that now all the time .
I tried to re-flash the box using both usb port's to no avail any help please
 
FTP into the box & delete the skin causing the bootloop.
 
Something messed up with your plugins too.
Hard to tell with a pic of a log rather than a log.

Probably easiest just to flash the box again.
 
tried flashing the box but it does not read usb.
when I switch off the box, and put in the usb to flash it skips reading the usb and goes straight to vix screen with logo spinning.
tried to get the log from the hdd but when I go to it then to log the file is empty. any other way to flash the box

thanks for your reply
 
Format the USB stick properly or try another one.
Are you sure the image is extracted properly to the USB stick?
 
I am having exactly same problem and when I try to flash the box I get the crash log again?
 
Hi,
something is wrong with the installation of EPGRefresh. Try reinstalling it.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top