Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Kerberos

marekjs

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
PL
Hello guys,

Just the technical question...
I see, there is the implementation of SMB to mount the NFS from Windoza over non Kerberos auth.
But, I run the domain, and I would like to attach the box to the domain as well.
Some packages are missing, ex. Kerberos.

Do you have any idea, how is that possible to deploy the Kerberos auth please?
Any installation from the finger? Any unofficial precompiled packages somewhere please?

Cheers,
Marek
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top