Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Kodi 17 plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter dundeepeh
  • Start date Start date
D

dundeepeh

Guest
I downloaded the new kodi plugin ,then installed the sky app from skyhd by mr know it all . Now everytime I go on to the the kodi plugin the skyhd app appears. Is there a way to uninstall the sky app. I have tried uninstalling the kodi plugin , then reinstalling it ,but the sky hd app still comes up. Hope this makes sense LOL
 
You need to show hidden files in whatever program you use to ftp to your receiver.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
In settings you'll see something called "show force hidden files/folders", you'll need to enable that. Then close filezilla n relaunch it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thank you for your help , got it deleted. God knows what I would do without all your help.����������
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top