Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Kodi and TV Remote Control not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dilseuk
  • Start date Start date
D

Dilseuk

Guest
Hi,

I have been using Openvix for a few years now, and have always used my TV remote to control my VU Solo 2. I have CEC enabled.

Today I flashed the latest image and installed the Kodi plug in. My TV remote cannot control Kodi at all. The VU Solo 2 control works fine. Is there a way to get my TV control to work ?

Thanks.
 
I there no one using this type of setup?

I thought it would be very handy, as this is how I use it on my Raspberry Pi, which I'd like to remove and replace with my Vusolo2.

Anyone, any suggestions please?
 
Mobdro.ipk

Can anyone point me on how to install and run Mobdro on linux operating set-top-box. Pls include Mobdro.ipk if possible.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top