Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Kodi not playing files stored on Nas drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter jemalm
  • Start date Start date
J

jemalm

Guest
Hi,

My apologies if this has been asked/answered before.

I have set up the Kodi addon on my Uno4k and I have used smb to connect to my Nas drive (this is where all my content is based) and although it populates all my TV shows/Movies when I try to play any of them nothing happens! The info bar appear at the bottom with all the relevant info except no times are indicated just 0's.

Any help or suggestions as ever will be greatly appreciated.
J
 
Had same issue, (but on HD5), plays direct from the NAS UPnP server but Smb/NFS mounted NAS movies wouldn,t play (although as you have said) setup movie library fine.
Tried also mounting in ViX, but didn,t make any difference.
 
Hi,
I think the problem is still that you mounted directly in Kodi. Mount in Enigma2 your external media drives and then go through /media in Kodi. The internal play is not able to play something like smb:// or nfs:// which Kodi uses for external files.

ciao
 
Hi Trial,

You was correct took your advice and now works perfectly :)

Thanks for your help
 
One other thing I have now noticed is that I can't get the NBC Sports addon to play. I have installed it successfully and I have updated my DNS server and I've also logged in using my account by when I go to play a match replay I get a black screen with the info bar again! So is it not possible to use this addon then?

Thanks
J
 
One other thing I have now noticed is that I can't get the NBC Sports addon to play. I have installed it successfully and I have updated my DNS server and I've also logged in using my account by when I go to play a match replay I get a black screen with the info bar again! So is it not possible to use this addon then?

Thanks
J

Becareful where this goes, no discussion about illegal streaming addons please.

Forum rules are going to be updated soon to reflect this.
 
Hi Sicilian,

NBC Sports is a legal app and can only be used with a genuine registered login which I have, I use this on my Apple Tv but was hoping I could get it working on Kodi so I could br the ATV.

Thanks
J
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top