T telel New member Joined Feb 4, 2017 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 67 Feb 5, 2017 #1 Why is there no Kodi Plugin for the latest build?
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Feb 5, 2017 #2 No Kodi planned for the Mut@nt HD51 as far as I'm aware. I've been waiting 2 years for the HD2400 Kodi n still nothing from Mut@nt. [emoji13] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Kodi planned for the Mut@nt HD51 as far as I'm aware. I've been waiting 2 years for the HD2400 Kodi n still nothing from Mut@nt. [emoji13] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Feb 5, 2017 #3 & if you mean Kodi Direct, that is no longer available as wasn't being maintained by the author. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
& if you mean Kodi Direct, that is no longer available as wasn't being maintained by the author. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D dlmlus Guest Feb 7, 2017 #4 Kodi direct (author) Is it the same person who now does kodi lite ? never tried it myself, lite that is.
Kodi direct (author) Is it the same person who now does kodi lite ? never tried it myself, lite that is.