Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Laest VIX Image and new Duo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nml
  • Start date Start date
N

nml

Guest
I am expecting the above to arrive today. My question is it says to update the bootloader first is this correct? I think that the box will have original firmware.

Secondly if I want to try another image pli etc, will i have to change the bootloader? Maybe I should try an image that doesn't require a bootloader update first.



Thanks nml:confused:
 
The bootloader is fully backwards compatible and will work with any image regardless of its age.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top