Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] last known good image?

GrisKo

New member
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello Guys

I know this device is no longer "supported" .. But .. !?

5.2.041 + 5.2.042 + 5.2.043 + 5.2.044 + 5.2.045 .. Do not work for me! (Boot Loop after first setup) ?

For some time .. PIP has not been working stable .. But do you have any information of what image number has working PIP ?

All 5.2 image is no longer available in OpenVIX Archives ? (last is 5.1.033)

I use 5.2.040 .. Last updated image I got working!?

Best Regards

- G
 
So lets see a log from the boot loop
Assuming you can telnet into the box(putty)
Type init 4 (space between) and then enigma2
And post log.
 
Allright .. There it was!

Danish language is gone ?

< 456.264> [Language] Activating language Dansk
< 456.269> [Language] Selected language does not exist!

Staying on English (UK) it reboots just fine <3

Sorry, for not checking log before mr. twol ;)

Could the PIP problem with this old device be the limited flash ?

PIP is working .. but the background screen become green on GUI .. a skin error ?

-G
 
Last edited:
I wouldn‘t have thought this was a flash issue.
Unfortunately we fixed the language issues in 5.3 (being able to add/delete lnguages) ...it was a big change - not sure if I can provide .py files for you on 5.2.45 but will have a look.
 
I'm actually quite happy with the extra flash space on this device .. hehe :)

it's a nice feature to have to add and remove language .. I'm okay for now on English .. !

So no rush mr. twol, but many thanks :)

- G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top