Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Latest tv shows - movie plugins??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andyg1988
  • Start date Start date
A

Andyg1988

Guest
Just wondering if there is a plugin I can download the latest tv shows or movies to my hdd? As a bloke I always forget to record programs like top gear or several shows on sky one/Atlantic.. On my iphone I have an app called moviebox which I can download movies and tv shows from uk and USA. Is there owt like this available ?
 
Yes there are a few plugins that will doi what you want such as TSmedia and 1channel, but due to the legality of such plugins we cant host them here and they can be a little hit and miss due to anti piracy measures imposed by the UK internet service providers.
 
Tsmedia does this but as Phoenix stated it can be hit and miss depending on ur ISP as most uk ones have blocks in place


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top