Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Latest vix stable image cccam 2.3.0 problem

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For some reason cccam freezes and when it does obviously the picture hangs. The other problem is that I cannot FTP into the box or use the web interface until I change channel and it starts working again.

Can anyone shed some light?
 
No issues here with cccam or oscam.

Did you do a settings restore from a older build?

Try updating to the very latest build
 
No issues for me on cccam2.2.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Also now each time I try to select TV Resolution at 1080p it causes a crash.
 
Also now each time I try to select TV Resolution at 1080p it causes a crash.

We need the crash logs either uploaded here or via the logs manager in the image it self.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
A fresh install has sorted the freezing issue. I hadn't done anything other than update software through the box. Maybe it messed up the upgrade somehow but at least it is working now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top