Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Learner

  • Thread starter Thread starter terryms
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terryms

Guest
Hi I am completely new to this. I was happily using my cloud I box when I thought maybe I should updated my channel list. I opened the menu and found an update software heading so I decided I should click on this. It started some kind of process but after quite a while I felt it wasn't working so since I couldn't otherwise stop the process I switched the box off. Now when I try to start the box it boots up to show LC-c on the box and tv shows the opening 'Sly' blue screen but then goes to a white on black error message page which it says will require a restart after 10 seconds and then it keeps alternating between these two screens. I guess I have messed up the software somehow and it needs re entering into the box but how do I do it and where do I get the software to down load
As a pc dummy I would appreciate any online tuition anyone can provide. Not sure my build version is as stated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top