Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Led panel on front of box no record light

  • Thread starter Thread starter iceman214
  • Start date Start date
I

iceman214

Guest
Hi I have a vu duo with the vix image on it and when I record the led on the front panel doesnt come on I no it works as before vix I had bh image installed it records fine but no led when recording
I can't seem to see anything in the menus

So was wondering if anyone can help me here
 
just looked in the settings, and cant see an option to enable or disable, hopefully some will have an answer for you soon
 
Yes I did have it set at preeminent ill give it a try thanks for ur advice
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top