Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

list all UK sky channels in EPG - instead of having to go into favourites

  • Thread starter Thread starter arnie2014
  • Start date Start date
A

arnie2014

Guest
Hi all

I think my box is nearly perfectly fine now, only one snuggle.

Basically Iv noticed in my EPG ( cooltvguide), say im currectly watching BBC ONE, and I want to scroll down all the channels, I can only see the channels in the Entertainment bouquet ( section) of channels in the EGP, unless I go into favourites and select a different group of channels ( documentary, sport) etc.

is their a way to setup cooltvguide ( epg) so that just like sky tv, you can scroll down through every single channel instead of having to keep going back to favourites and changing groups

Also another issue is for some reason say Im watching itv1 and I want to watch bbc 1 ( channel number 101) I enter this number and click ok but it wont take me to bbc one, it takes me to a different channel, why is this)


thank you hope someone can help
 
blackhole 2.1.4

I know your going to tell me this forum is for Vix images, but iv always used it for help with my box
 
I know your going to tell me this forum is for Vix images,
Why?
Don't know much about BH images though, you might get an answer here, but maybe better off asking for a solution on their forums as BH users will know the image & used EPG a bit better.
 
When creating your Bouquets do you have an'All Channels' section, and being in the section you maybe able to view all in your EPG?
 
Hi

no I do not have an all channels section it just says

28.2 at the top and the lists all the sections such as entertainment, movies, sports, documentarys etc
 
Not sure then mate, if you had ABM then you could create the "All Channels" section but not sure is blackhole has a similar thing to ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker)?
Liazers ABM might be available in the plugins on blackhole n you could try using that to create your channel list? What do use now to create your channel list?
 
I just use "dreamboxEDIT" and I have been able to do my own personal lists for all satellites in Favourites.
 
Oh right. Using UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer would create the channel list for you, no need to DreamboxEdit anymore using that and mirrors sky uk listings. This would create the All Channels section and thus you will be able to view all in your EPG.
Or if you create an 'All Channels' section yourself if you prefer to use DreamboxEdit this would probably solve things for you?
 
Hi

yes I already use that auto bouquet maker in blackhole. how would I create that all channels sections with it
 
What is the version date of the plugin? Press the Blue button ( about) when in the plugin..
 
ah ok would you happen to have a link for the latest version please
 
iv just noticed, that in I think TSpanel under tools

the latest version of autobouquets is saying its installed, but when I actually load the autobouquets and click the info button its saying its version 01/03/2013, and I have restarted the box, restarted enigma2 but it doesn't update.

does anybody know how I get get it to update its wierd
 
i see the latest version in TSpanel and i install it but when i actually go onto the plugin it isn't the latest so i guess it wont update it.

iv also tried restarting the box too
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top