Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

loading percentage when biooting

  • Thread starter Thread starter has786
  • Start date Start date
H

has786

Guest
Hi guys,

I have recently updated my image too apollo 037. This was done by usb flashing instead of an online update.

I have noticed that on my receiver when the image is booting the percentage on the progress bar goes up to 49% and then progress bar disappears after 1 or 2 seconds the progress bar re appears but it start from 1% and goes to 100%.

I have always been under the impression that there should only be one stage for loading ie only 1 progress bar going from 1% to 100%.

Can I ask you if what I'm experiencing with my receiver is normal behaviour of the vix image when booting?

Thanks in advance
 
It's normal behaviour, more evident on the TM boxes because of the silly 80's style dispay on the TV during boot.
 
Thanks judge.

I'm glad to see that something which i consider odd, on a TM box is seen as normal behaviour. LOL
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top