Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Location Bookmarks

  • Thread starter Thread starter zino
  • Start date Start date
Z

zino

Guest
I can add bookmark to location list from which to play back media. I press menu in any location and choose add bookmark.
How do i remove some bookmarks i don't need anymore?
there is no remove bookmark option?

I would like to manioulate the list of locations that come up when i press yellow from recordings/playback list.

I am on vix using vu+ solo2

EDIT:

choose ADD again and vix presents you with the option to delete

IS there a way to name the locations??
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top