Tonto McTavish
New member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Im trying to edit the numbered list of locations when I press the movie list button (movie list button -> yellow location button).
My wife and kids need it as simple as possible as ive caught them roaming lost in the Internal Flash!
I just want recorded movies (on the internal hdd) and my 2 network mounts listed, but I seem to have locations which I cant remove.
There are currently 6 entries:
1 (other)
2 Parents <------- want to keep
3 ST9500 /media/hdd/ <------- the internal HDD, want to keep but can it be renamed, ie Recordings?
4 Internal flash /
5 Kids <------- want to keep
6 /media/hdd/movie
What ive tried : (all file edits done with receiver in standby)
1 (other)
2 ST9500
3 Internal Flash <-- Aaaaaggghhhh its still there!
Autofs also contained these entries:
rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs noauto 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs defaults 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
Is one of these responsible for '3 Internal flash' ? I darn't remove any as im not experienced enough with enigma2.
In an ideal world Id love to be able to decide what goes into this list as even having the '1 (other)' item there presents an issue as my kids will pee about with it (naughty buggers).
Is it possible to completely edit this list or at least remove 'Internal flash' from it? Cheers
My wife and kids need it as simple as possible as ive caught them roaming lost in the Internal Flash!
I just want recorded movies (on the internal hdd) and my 2 network mounts listed, but I seem to have locations which I cant remove.
There are currently 6 entries:
1 (other)
2 Parents <------- want to keep
3 ST9500 /media/hdd/ <------- the internal HDD, want to keep but can it be renamed, ie Recordings?
4 Internal flash /
5 Kids <------- want to keep
6 /media/hdd/movie
What ive tried : (all file edits done with receiver in standby)
- In Movie List Setup -> 'Add bookmark' seems to toggle between adding and removing '/media/hdd/movie' (the menu option always says 'Add Bookmark' though). It doesn't actually remove it either, it moves it from the end of the list to an earlier position, basically shuffles the list.
- bringing up bookmarks, movie list -> location -> (1)other. There are only 2 bookmarks listed here '/media/net/kids/' and '/media/hdd/' so I cant remove any others with blue button.
- deleting all my entries in '/etc/fstab' (but not deleting the 6 entries upto 'usbfs').
- deleting all entries in '/etc/auto.network'.
1 (other)
2 ST9500
3 Internal Flash <-- Aaaaaggghhhh its still there!
Autofs also contained these entries:
rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs noauto 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs defaults 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
Is one of these responsible for '3 Internal flash' ? I darn't remove any as im not experienced enough with enigma2.
In an ideal world Id love to be able to decide what goes into this list as even having the '1 (other)' item there presents an issue as my kids will pee about with it (naughty buggers).
Is it possible to completely edit this list or at least remove 'Internal flash' from it? Cheers
Last edited: