Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

looking for slim LNB

  • Thread starter Thread starter barrykap
  • Start date Start date
btw wave fronter T90 dishes are very hard to get and where they can be gotten cost around £250 so is it really worth it considering lnbs cost extra

a motor with pro install would set u back less

I dunno where ya priced that but its a ridiculously high price!!!!
Granted from Ireland/UK suppliers they are pricey ;) but thats what the web is for!
Hm ******* have a bundle including LNBs and Diseqc for €133.90(@£110stg) with Delivery for another €40, Still pricier than a basic motor setup but much better for multisat.
 
I dunno where ya priced that but its a ridiculously high price!!!!
Granted from Ireland/UK suppliers they are pricey ;) but thats what the web is for!
Hm ******* have a bundle including LNBs and Diseqc for €133.90(@£110stg) with Delivery for another €40, Still pricier than a basic motor setup but much better for multisat.

i did a quick google search and thats what prices where comming up for shops that where instock

shops not in stock where showing £130 as you say but just dish only
 
Go to german site thats blocked by the webfilter here

Its in stock there at £110stg plus delivery with 4 lnbs and a switch

Just to add I know a lot of folks with T90s and they source all there bits and bobs from Germany
Pity that £Stg isn't as strong v the euro as a few years ago, or they'd be a real killing to be made, but I still think at £110stg + £40 delivery that bundle is a steal ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Think I paid £95 for my T90 about four years ago though. TCP or something, from up North.

Thanks for the URLs Banie01. I'll check them out tomorrow.

Barry.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top