Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Loosing sly channels whilst recording??

navmanl200

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
58
Location
Cheshire
I updated my Solo2 with the latest Vix image on Friday, and since, whenever the box goes into record a channel, we loose access to the sly channels, anyone any ideas ??
 
Your connection into your tuner a/B might be faulty or loose giving you access to only one tuner at a time. Swap. The connections around and see if it still happens to figure out of this is your problem, obviously check either connection isn't loose firstly
 
Yep done that, Connections are good, this has only started since I did the VIX update ?? box hasn't moved so connections haven't moved, (checked them anyway) I checked on the tuner stats bit and when I am not recording I have 2 tuners with 100% gain, but as soon as a recording starts, I Loose a tuner (obviously) but i also loose access to ALL the sly channels except the one I am recording, the FTA channels still work on the other tuner ??
 
There is an update available now, try this and report back if this sorts out your issue. Please can you also say version of VIX your currently on?
 
Exactly how loose are these recordings?
 
Which emulator are you using to read your card. Name and number please. (If CCcam, please try version 2.3)
 
CCcam 2.3 now installed and that seems to have cured the problem. Thanks for your help, very much appreciated. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top