Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Lose Channels after new Skin installed.

davy28

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I installed rossi and simonsez wonderful Red Skin which I obtained via Menu>Plugins>Skin>download>User Interface>Skin Setup. On Restarting Enigma I lost all my subbed channels only fta channels are available to view. Reverted back to Vix Night Skin and All subbed channel working again.

What is causing this issue/conflict?


Cheers
 
i really dont know, but did you look to see if softcam was working?
that would be first thing i check.
also providing more info would be helpful, receiver type, image build number etc
good luck
 
i really dont know, but did you look to see if softcam was working?
that would be first thing i check.
also providing more info would be helpful, receiver type, image build number etc
good luck

Hi roy thanks for replying...

In short No I didn't check Softcam after new skin download. I'm using Vu+Uno, build 023 Apollo...

Thought I had input this information at start of Post New Thread page.
 
Skin used has nothing to do with cam used, so let's rule that out first.
 
Update on my issue guys....went to Softcam and green tick showing and cam also Active, but here's the kicker I stopped cam then restarted it, and bizarrely that done the trick all subbed channels back:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top