Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] Loss of picture on certain channels - epg data present

rake

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Dear all,

I hope you can help.

I run a solo2 on vix image and have vhannibal and cross epg installed.

I have lost picture on 3 channels so far including Atlantic sky arts 1 and 2.

I have tried updating via both vix and autobouquets and also cross epg via the blue button and it makes no difference.
I have also manual scanned restarted mgcamd and done everything I know how to in order to resolve the issue.



I wonder if anyone can offer any guidance or advice ?

TIA
rake
 
Nothing to do with cross. It's how Sky are pairing their boxes/card. There are many posts on this site and others - a quick google will tell you all.

Tapatalker
 
Nothing to do with cross. It's how Sky are pairing their boxes/card. There are many posts on this site and others - a quick google will tell you all.

Tapatalker

Thanks for the reply and advise.
I have tried google and drawn a blank. If you would be kind enough to tell me the search terms or point me to a thread about it I would be most grateful indeed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top