Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lost Channel...

davy28

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,

I have recently lost Sky Disney HD a channel which I have had since release. The error message I'm getting is Service not found (SID not found in PAT).

Can someone please help resolve my channel problem:confused:
 
In addition to thread above when I try a AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) scan I'm getting error Cannot read data. I'm guessing the loss of said channel and probably others I haven't came across yet are linked. I have ran a fresh scan from scratch but still missing channel as in EPG I have a lot of n/a that I didn't have previously.

Please Please can someone help :(
 
I am aslo having this problem with slysports2hd and showacase hd both saying sid not found in pat?
 
SS2 HD has moved and is now ASHes
 
When you have done a rescan in ABM, make sure you restart enigma for the changes to take effect.
 
When you have done a rescan in ABM, make sure you restart enigma for the changes to take effect.

no thats not rite mate, There is no reason at all to have to restart enigma after running ABM.
 
As pphoenix says. If the channels have not changed, make sure your on any channel other than BBC 1 and than press 0
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top