Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Lost channel

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have lost channel Nashville TV on Eutelsat 9B. The transponder gives no signal 12073 V 30000 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK but no problem is announced. Beam footprint should cover my position. What could be wrong?
 
Would you please check and show your signal parameters? I have lost the old parameters and the recently announced new parameters seem to be wrong.
Channel search doesn't pick this channel. I wonder if my updated XML misses it?
 
Last edited:
Thanks. My scanning just doesn't pick up this channel. My position 24/62 must be outside the footprint. My position 18/60 receives it. Does this really make a difference?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top