Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Lost skin and browser

tanis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Location
Denmark
Hi, I upgraded from v 5.4 to 6.2.008 and i lost my beloved Army mood blue skin, wich to me is the best ever.. It's not in the plugins. I had it until the last 5.4 v. I also lost the browser and there are none to download in the plugins for 6.4. Any chance I can get my Army mood blue skin back? And a Browser? Thanks
 
Thanks Huevos, pity, I wish I'd be able to programme it myself, but i'm not..
I did'nt write "add a browser", but i did'nt find any browser in the plugins available, therefore I do'nt have a browser at the moment, unless i revert to 5.4, thanks
 
You said "and a browser". I don't know what you mean by browser.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top