Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

making a channel list

enginwngin

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hey guys, how can I create a channel list? I currently have Turksat and 16 Degrees in the bottom bouquet.
 
In enigma open the service list and press menu. Select create bouquet. Enter the new empty bouquet and press menu. There are options for adding channels.

Alternatively use DreamBoxEdit to access the box, download your current settings, modify them, and send them back to the box.
 
@Huevos Master, I can't do it. I want to create a software file. Zgemma H11s, thank you, AnyDesk, come here.
 
@Huevos Master, AnyDesk, come urgently! Master, please record the first video. I have Turksat and 16 degrees, as I said, record the video first. I want the lower bouquet.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top