Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Mara M9 Plugins

nickga

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi,

I realise that version 3.2.037 is the last software update for my Mare m9 but I can no longer download plugins either. (which means, having just done a fresh install I can no longer access my external hard drive)

Is this due to the ending of support and the plugin databases or is it something wrong with my machine? (I am definately connected to the internet and have tried with botgh a wired and wireless connection)

Thanks,
 
Plugin feeds will no longer be available. That image is so old now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top