Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] Media button crashing my Tm Single after Zeus update

Slammed Mind

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey guys,

I updated the bootloader on my TM single

Then I flashed Zeus onto it

All went well until I tried to setup my Duo's HDD as a mount on my TM single

Now when I press the media button on my remote the box crashes

I have deleted the mount and rebooted the TM single but the media button constantly crashed my box

I have attached a crash log

Any ideas whats wrong guys?
 

Attachments

How did you delete the mount?
Code:
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/'
 
The crashlog says 'No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/', so please check if it is and if the recording path has been set accordingly.
 
setup > system > network > mmounts setup > mount manager > mountpoint management > delete mount

the mount is deleted but when I press the media button the box crashes
 
all sorted thanks guys

I tried to setup the mount manually and it didnt work

I then tried network browser and it worked fine

Cheers guys
 
i restarted the box again and the problem is back

the mount shows up ok in mountpoint management but when i press "media" it crashes

hmmmm
 
i have the recording path on the screen now

I have setup my mount again and it appears to be ok

But when I go into the recording path options I cant find my Duo's HDD
 
You will have to create the bookmark first. Press menu while in the list of directories, switch to filelist, navigate to folder, create directory. You can then select it.
 
yes mate

i deleted all the bookmarks in the recording path, then i just created one to /media (for now)

my tm single mount settings are as follows:

Mount using Autofs (mount as needed)
active: enable
local share name: HarddiskVUDUO
mount type : CIFS
server IP: 192.xx.xx.xx
server share: harddisk
use as hdd replacement: no
mount options: rw,utf8
username: root
password: xxxx

the problem is that as soon as i press Media the box crashes and I cant even press yellow button (location) to change it

I had this setup running flawlessly on vix 3.0
 
just noticed that when i used to mount a share on vix 3 i always used:

"Mount using: FSTAB (mount using linux)"..... this worked flawlessly

In the new Zeus image when I use" FSTAB (mount as boot)" I get the little red x in mountpoint management which tells me that my share isnt mounted correctly but when I use "mount using AUTOFS (mount as needed)" i dont get the little red x but when I try to change my recording path the directories are empty
 
Last edited:
Even with no hdd installed you still get the /media/hdd/ path. You have deleted it and this is what is causing your issues.

See if you can create it again.
 
The Nano uses same remote files. I have just tested the button, there is no crash by default.

Hopefully you can recreate the deleted directory and the crash will stop.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top