Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Media files stopped working

josweet

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
After doing the online update to the latest build earlier today, Avi, Mkv, Mp4 ect.. files wont play and just sit on a blank screen after pressing play button. All native recorded content play fine though.
 
I'm on build 430. I tried to play an mp4... it dropped straight back to live channel. Then I tried an .avi and the picture played with no sound. Then I tried a DVD .iso file with no problems. I went back to the mp4 and the avi files, and now they played successfully. I also tried .ts (normal recording), .mts and .m2ts and they all played okay.

As per my signature, I have a Vu+Duo.

cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top