Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Media Player fast forward - CIFS Share

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidfrankland
  • Start date Start date
D

davidfrankland

Guest
Hi there,

Question for you that I have tried to find if there is an answer in the forums but not able to.

I have a NAS attached to my network and I have mounted the CIFS share and I am able to playback all sorts of movie types, all cool. The problem I have is that when I try to fast forward it only fast forwards at a rate of 2 second segments and rewind does not work.

Hoping someone could help and direct me in the right direction.

thanks,
David
 
This is normal behaviour and dependant on the kind of file you're playing.
If you have a recording made by the box, you'll see that very high speeds FF/RW can be achieved. Any other kind of file is limited in FF/RW-spreed; some only double speed, some up to 8 times.
Using the jump-buttons is the most handy way to jump in time.
 
Hi there thanks for you reply, interested about these jump buttons, any pointers to any guides or posts much appreciated.

Thanks,
David
 
1,4 & 7 jump backwards, 3, 6 & 9 jump forwards. The amount of time can be set in the menu.

BTW: did you ever use the help function of the box? That should show all buttons related to the function from which you pushed help,
 
Nice one thank you very much.

Still very new to the box, so finding my way around it. Thanks for tip re help button :)..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top