I
iking
Guest
I am new to OpenVix and I already started to love this image. I tried BH and others but OpenVix is more user friendly and works like charm.
I have a .m3u file and want to play using media player plugin. I installed and opened media player plugin then it asked me about where the playlist is, I navigated to the directory where I placed it in (/media/hdd). It now shows up .m3u file but when I click that nothing happens!!..
Can someone please help to let me know what I am doing wrong here?
Thanks
I have a .m3u file and want to play using media player plugin. I installed and opened media player plugin then it asked me about where the playlist is, I navigated to the directory where I placed it in (/media/hdd). It now shows up .m3u file but when I click that nothing happens!!..
Can someone please help to let me know what I am doing wrong here?
Thanks
