Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Mediaplayer problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthewy2
  • Start date Start date
M

matthewy2

Guest
Has anybody come across a problem when playing back files that I've recorded to my hard drive?

When I play mine back it keeps freezing and is unplayable
 
No problems here whatsoever, had a 250GB Samsung and now replaced with a 500GB seagate pipline HD 2 both play fine - occasional glitches but rarirty rather than the norm.
 
Code:
http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1tb-samsung-hd103sj-spinpoint-f3-sata-3gb-s-7200rpm-32mb-cache-89ms-ncq#ProductFeatures

This is the one I'm using. This should be ok shouldn't it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yeh that should work perfectly fine mate, if things dont work too well and its not going to be much of an issue then try a format and see if that makes any difference
 
Menu>setup>harddesk>initialise
 
When I do that it gives an error about it in use or summat.

Thanx for the helps. Much appreciated
 
have you got any recordings going? try doing a reboot and reformatting it. if it doesnt work that way then you can always try reformating it via menu/setup/vix/devices manager, select ur hdd and i think its blue for format im not sure
 
Nothing recording at all and device manager ain't there mate.

Cheers though
 
Also check mountpoint as by default it should have been set to HDD, by sounds of it was as recording fine.
 
Yea I'm thinking the beat thing to do is format it in a computer then add it back in
 
Tried formatting it and them tried updating vix. None of that has changed anything.

Think I'll check another image over the weekend :(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top