Can 7.4.3 be updated on-line?
Hi Rob - strange results in response to your question. When I was back on OE 3.2 I had a pending upgrade from 7.4.4 to 7.4.5 which I'd done OK but expected to repeat after a failback from 4.0 to 3.2 - which I've done twice now.
Then addressing 4.0 upgrade:
I tried your 7.4.3 ipk file BEFORE flashing 4.0 image. It worked ok but prompted for an online upgrade - I did not check if it was 7.4.4 or .5
Feeling confident I had a good ipk from you with no -force-depends type Linux Bash command lines to enter, I went for 4.00 003 build image with a restore - it worked OK (as usual had to bring in You-Vix and reload Cross EPG files) but when I went to MP - it was already 7.4.5 - NO pending upgrade. Will keep an eye out for 7.4.6 So different results from last week but a much smoother upgrade this time. Thanks Rob & rest of team
