Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] menu transparency

leonius

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
is there a way to change menu transparency

or even 1st info bar transparency

thanks
 
is there a way to change menu transparency

or even 1st info bar transparency

thanks

Yes, try pressing the menu button while in the menu (sorry I can't be more specific but I am not near a receiver to give exact instructions).


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
press menu/system/setup/user interface/Positioner setup and you will see user interface visability the defalt is 255 here are a couple of snap shots but they don't show the Diference but it dose show up on the TV

User interface visabilaty default.webp User interface visabilaty 200  --2.webp
 
thanks for the help guys

I see the default is 255 and cannot go higher.i wanted to make the infobar less transparent because im using vix day hd skin sometimes when I flick onto a channel the infobar abit too transparent,my eyes aint the best

is there any other way to make the infobars less transparent
 
I don't think so that is as Dark as it goes I thought that you wanted it lighter :rolleyes:
 
I don't think so that is as Dark as it goes I thought that you wanted it lighter :rolleyes:

yes that's as dark as it gets, wanted it not transparent at all

but thanks for your help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top