Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Menubutton in 5.4

I already use long press exit for something else, the power button. :eek: Seemed logical at the time. Exit still does what I want. :)

Menu/setup/epg/settings/menu still uses the menu button. There are others, eg autotimer menu.
 
Last edited:
Is long press exit working for recursive closing if you have set the Parental Control ?
 
It is symptomatic of modern machines. I thought the number of exits required was excessive but hadn't considered a long exit. Menu does toggle back to viewing in Setup, elsewhere it goes to another menu. Would be great to have long menu/exit to get back to viewing?? Or both. Or both programmable in the button setup and let us decide. Button setup is great and I see has settings for Back/Recall - but no obvious Back button on GigaBlue handset.
As a comparison, the new Arris 4K Freesat box requires far more button presses than the old Humax Foxsat to achieve the same action. Probably to do with younger designers used to many button pressing on mobile devices to achieve very little. Particularly Apple - on my iPhone the comma is not on the alphabet screen. Stupid.
 
Probably to do with younger designers used to many button pressing on mobile devices to achieve very little. Particularly Apple...
Same with their laptops. 1 button only.
I'm used to having 5....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top