Hi
This may be a daft question but I'll ask anyway. Is there a way of taking a bit of one vix image and adding it into an older vix image?
For example, the 'single epg' and the 'epg search results' on the image I'm using at the moment is much better than the 4.1.16 image I want to go back to. Is there a file or folder within my current image that I can save, restore the box back to 4.1.16 then transfer that file?
I imagine I'm way off, but if theres a way, I'd be grateful for details.
Many thanks
This may be a daft question but I'll ask anyway. Is there a way of taking a bit of one vix image and adding it into an older vix image?
For example, the 'single epg' and the 'epg search results' on the image I'm using at the moment is much better than the 4.1.16 image I want to go back to. Is there a file or folder within my current image that I can save, restore the box back to 4.1.16 then transfer that file?
I imagine I'm way off, but if theres a way, I'd be grateful for details.
Many thanks