Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

sorry for this suggestion , but if you don't mind , can please give me the skin file with everything on it works fine , if this possible for sure
 
Sure no problem - my current skin.xml attached, just place in /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/

Let me know how you get on - but it looks like you have 2 layer weather & default weather enabled at same time, if you disable both default weather (IB) & default weather (SIB) does it help?

View attachment skin.zip
 
How are you all getting your picons to be nice and big. I cant find xpicons for 28.2 and ocram.shd.transparent-white-noborder are way to small...:confused:
 
How are you all getting your picons to be nice and big. I cant find xpicons for 28.2 and ocram.shd.transparent-white-noborder are way to small...:confused:

sorted it..

Next question is how do you setup the weather app to my area?
 
I have just started to play with this skin and without trawling through 57 pages can anybody tell me the difference between SIB and IB ?

Thanks :)
 
Doh !! Obvious really :) Thanks for the help

Working well on my GB Quad haven't found anything that does not work as yet. Once I got round the initial learning curve its easy to set up.

Steve
 
Hi,
there is a small problem with the recording list. In the recording list the EPG from the recorded is rightly shown.
When you press the EPG button the picon / name is rightly shown but the EPG is from the running program not from the recorded...

screenshot1.webpscreenshot2.webp
 
Hi,
there is a small problem with the recording list. In the recording list the EPG from the recorded is rightly shown.
When you press the EPG button the picon / name is rightly shown but the EPG is from the running program not from the recorded...

View attachment 29245View attachment 29246

No transparency, I like that look, think I'll give that a try.


Sent from my iThing using sorcery and the magic interweb.
 
do you know any working part to see the tuner details( frec/sr/fec) on IB or SIB ???
 
Tenten I'm sorry I don't as don't use it. Maybe one of the other guys on here would know?

Alternatively keep trying to one doesn't crash!!! and please let us know.
 
Hi,
there is a small problem with the recording list. In the recording list the EPG from the recorded is rightly shown.
When you press the EPG button the picon / name is rightly shown but the EPG is from the running program not from the recorded...

View attachment 29245View attachment 29246

Thanks to cvbasta who has fixed this issue. It will be in the next update.
 
Hi Scwheeler. I've got a weird problem. Downloaded the latest ocram picons and now loads of the large icons aren't showing in the channel change screen but most are there in the epg. Any ideas?
Gary
 
Hi Scwheeler. I've got a weird problem. Downloaded the latest ocram picons and now loads of the large icons aren't showing in the channel change screen but most are there in the epg. Any ideas?
Gary

Hi Gary, I'll download and install them tonight and see what happens.
 
Thanks - Gold is the first channel with a picon so wonder if the latest couple of updates are missing lots of UK images?
Strange how they all appear in the EPG if you have the channel set to display picon - so might be some other bug
Gary
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top