Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

put just ( MetrixHD_MOD ) and not ( __MACOSX ) into
/usr/share/enigma2 :cool:
 
Maybe try a different program to extract as I've just checked and it only extracts for me to 1 MetrixHD_MOD folder - there are other folders inside but none called MetrixHD_MOD :)
 
ahhh now that looks very different to what downloaded previously, many thanks guys i will try this later and feel more confident it will work. I will report back if i have any further issues

Regards
 
Great skin.

Is there a way in including the next program with the info on the channel list like the channel now it already has?

Just to let you know if your using the transparent picons some picons like Comedy Central do not show up coz they are already black.
 
This is the latest update from the author if this is the screen you mean:

screenshot-1.webp

I could look at adding this in? Maybe add info in the box at bottom right.

Thanks for the heads up on Picons - wish they were mine but from the much more skilled Ocram. I have pm'd him about the picons and hopefully he can help :)
 
What is the consensus about having having the vix coloured buttons at the bottom of the infobar? Every other screen has them so feels inconsistent.

epgmock.webp
 
Last edited:
Got there in the end, installed and looks the digs watsits lol just one question is there a way to make the info bar smaller looks huge on my screen
 
This is the latest update from the author if this is the screen you mean:

View attachment 24882

I could look at adding this in? Maybe add info in the box at bottom right.

Thanks for the heads up on Picons - wish they were mine but from the much more skilled Ocram. I have pm'd him about the picons and hopefully he can help :)

Yeah that looks good. I am currently using the black picons so i can see them at the moment. Also there are some picons missing eg comedy central +1 is there a reason why the full pack is not there?

What application do you use to update your skins?
 
Later today I will be releasing 2 new versions of the SHD picons, "glow" wich has a white glow behind the picons and "transparentfull" wich is what a few people requested, the transparent version but without the border, so full frame.

I would appreciate it if I could see some screenshots of the glow version in use...

If a picon is missing like eg comedy central +1, make an issue on github, I do not have time to daily check 4000+ channels for missing/or wrong picons. So while it may lag behind vs some other packs on 28.2, I doubt if they include nearly as much. Right now there are 1990 unique logo's included in all the different styles and resolutions as seen on the download page.
 
OK, something went wrong with the "glow" version, should be corrected shortly. I do have to warn people that the glow version is a 32bit png wich might not work OK on all receivers.
 
Oscam - Awesome - thanks for your help with the picons, quite exited to see how glow comes out, will put some screens up when finished.

Stav - I quickly inverted the colours on some of the black picons. Glow might solve this or otherwise this could be an option:

invert.webp

Miquel - yes it can, I will try and include it in next version.
 
Looking good mate if you we're to put ECM on the info bar your better off putting it on the 2nd info bar as it looks messy on the 1st one. (Only my opinion)
 
Inverting the colors would indeed be the best solution, but it also would require me to keep a duplicate set of logo's a black and a white version, wich generates a massive amount of work, because I haven't found a reliable way to automate that and make it somewhat decent looking. So I hope glow looks decent. The final version of glow should be online about now.

Next update should also have glow in the HD res and feed will be updated.
 
So I've done some messing around and from now on there is support for white versions of logo's, so that they look nice on dark backgrounds.
I've converted a limited amount of +/-130 logo's, more to follow eventually.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top