S
Sowa
Guest
MetrixHD v.2.0
I apologize for my English - Google translator.
No need to install the new firmware.
You must remove the existing (if set) version of the skin MymetrixHD.
With an established skinned MyMetrixHD_MOD quite compatible.
To manually remove the need to gain access to your receiver via FTP (for example through DCC_E2 v.1.5) and delete the following folders:
(See the attached screenshots)


and files: (with the same name *.py and *.pyo)
From folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter
ClockToTextMod.py, -.pyo
EventNameMod.py, -.pyo
MetrixCombinedEventName.py, -.pyo
MetrixRefString.py, -.pyo
MetrixWeather.py, -.pyo
RemainingToTextMod.py, -.pyo
ServiceName2.pyo
From folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer
XPicon.py, -.pyo
XPiconChannel.py, -.pyo
Tonight I will lay out your skin and makeup work (edited) skin.hml
I apologize for my English - Google translator.
No need to install the new firmware.
You must remove the existing (if set) version of the skin MymetrixHD.
With an established skinned MyMetrixHD_MOD quite compatible.
To manually remove the need to gain access to your receiver via FTP (for example through DCC_E2 v.1.5) and delete the following folders:
(See the attached screenshots)


and files: (with the same name *.py and *.pyo)
From folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter
ClockToTextMod.py, -.pyo
EventNameMod.py, -.pyo
MetrixCombinedEventName.py, -.pyo
MetrixRefString.py, -.pyo
MetrixWeather.py, -.pyo
RemainingToTextMod.py, -.pyo
ServiceName2.pyo
From folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer
XPicon.py, -.pyo
XPiconChannel.py, -.pyo
Tonight I will lay out your skin and makeup work (edited) skin.hml




