Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

MetrixHD_MOD

To be honest the 2T has more than enough ram and should not need a swap file at all, infact using a swap file when one is not needed can have the reverse effect of slowing the receiver down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree but this skin wouldn't complete the final stage of writing the skin.html, it would crash and restart. It wasn't until I created a swap that it would complete and allow me to apply it.


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
 
BTW, in order to get it to install from the feeds you need to fully delete the old plugin. As I was unable to do this I suggest a quick backup, reflash, restore backup and then install from the feeds. Sorry, sure there is a better way - may need to use a telnet command.

Hello,

i would do that per telnet on my Duo. I have deinstall openstore->reboot, then manual delete all components that i found inside the .ipk and MyMetrix folder. then i have reboot. Now i cant find Metrix or Openstore in the list of installable plugins from feed. :confused:
must i reflash? Or is there a better way?
 
Hi Lothar - I've just checked it has gone from feeds :confused:

Don't know why - Phoenix any ideas?
 
But having said that when it is back up you will probably need to do a quick reflash as it will not install! Unless you can -force install the ipk, but seemed so much easier to reflash after a backup.
 
It was too late when I looked at this!!

Lothar it is in the feeds under skins and called matrixhd, I forgot when already installed it doesn't show in the feeds :o:o
 
First post updated with latest screen shots etc.
 
i have the .IPK installed and the skin from the very first post how do i delete them and get it from the feeds?
 
- in telnet "init 4"
- open the ipk with 7zip and delete all files and folder do you find in the ipk on the Box
- Go to etc/enigma2 and delete in the "settings" file all you can find with "metrix"
- delete the folder MyMetrix on \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions
- telnet "reboot"
 
MetrixHD_MOD

- in telnet "init 4"
- open the ipk with 7zip and delete all files and folder do you find in the ipk on the Box
- Go to etc/enigma2 and delete in the "settings" file all you can find with "metrix"
- delete the folder MyMetrix on \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions
- telnet "reboot"

Can we do the same with ftp?. No idea about telnet.
 
No and yes :D

without telnet you can not edit "settings". but you can test whether sufficient delete files per ftp.
 
MetrixHD_MOD

No and yes :D

without telnet you can not edit "settings". but you can test whether sufficient delete files per ftp.

Thanks. Could you tell me What is the location of the ipk files?
 
Can we do the same with ftp?. No idea about telnet.

No FTP and Telnet are two totally different things.

if you'r using windows have a read of this it may help.

How to enable the default Telnet client in Windows 7 - Click Here
 
MetrixHD_MOD

I can open the settings file with text edit and delete the metrix HD parts and transfer back to the box?
 
Hi - I still cant get my installed picons to show on my Ultimo. They show in the EPG but not in the large on screen display :(

My PYO files are stored in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer - is this correct

Love this skin - please help!

Gary


Stav- will be in the feeds very soon, then some small updates for epg, timeshift window for vix with current timeshift programme.

SLK - No picons at all? Imaxx changed the picon renderer, and as it worked it here i was loathed to change it to keep future updates. Can you check you have XPicon.py, XPicon.pyo, XPiconChannel.py, XpiconChannel.pyo in usr/lib/enigma2/components/renderer.
 
Thanks for that Phoenix! But I am a mac user :(

Try this then it's essentially the same as Telnet is in windows.

Code:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coderanch.com%2Ft%2F111327%2FMac%2Fopen-terminal-window-mac&ei=F5CvUd6_MIa_0QWk7IHYDQ&usg=AFQjCNHPDyf5LMqfIjMyCGqGLodUi01SvA&bvm=bv.47380653,d.d2k
 
Thanks for that Phoenix! But I am a mac user :(

I am a mac user and telnet is even easier on mac. Open terminal window (I use CMD+space to bring up spotlight and type terminal).

Once open type "telnet 192.168.0.10( or whatever your box ip is)"

It will ask for login - this is "root"

And then copy and paste the commands you want to send :)
 
Hi - I still cant get my installed picons to show on my Ultimo. They show in the EPG but not in the large on screen display :(

My PYO files are stored in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer - is this correct

Love this skin - please help!

Gary

Hi Gary do you mean this screen?

channelselection.webp

If so you need Moviereference.py and Moviereference.pyo in both /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converters.

However these are included in the version in the feeds, so would be keen to know if this works for you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top