Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Why is this such an issue for you gary? You can't watch 2 recordings at the same time so i don't understand why your doing this at all. Your box isn't designed to watch 2 recordings at the same time so when you do this you will get issues.
 
I'm not watching two recordings. I'm finishing watching one and moving onto the next but the picon displayed is showing the wrong channel for the next recording.
It's not a massive issue. Just thought I'd post incase it's a fault.
Gary
 
Hi Gary,

Thanks for letting me know. I suspect it is just the way the renders work, but I will have a look over the weekend incase there's a better way of doing things.
 
Schweeler - I've pinpointed when its happening and it didnt do this in the past. Might help you locate.
I play a recording and whilst its finishing, I delete it and kick off another file playback. The next file retains the previous picon graphic.
Let me know if you need more detail
G
 
having massive problems installing this from the 2.0 ipk with mymetrix plugin. just hangs when i go to install. does anyone have a step by step?
 
We also managed to show a lack of SIB.
"Default HealthWidget" (IB & SIB) does not show show SIB, because converters used for VTI image.
Here is my set of Skinparts which is generated by working skin.hml. If you need, a set "HealthWdget with ECM info (SIB)"
from scwheeler
View attachment 26052View attachment 26053View attachment 26054
2 scwheeler
It is advisable to add "MetrixHD colored buttons" for SIB.

This helped alot. also i had to set up swap file before my vu would stop hanging maybe something to do with ram?
 
Re: MetrixHD_MOD

This helped alot. also i had to set up swap file before my vu would stop hanging maybe something to do with ram?

Very likely as the duo has a relatively small amount of ram to begin with and is well known for memory leak issues associated with the newer kernel 3.1.1 images.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I modified the /MyMetrix/data/default.xml All renderers of 'ExtendedDescription' was changed from "Label" to "RunningText". I enlarged the font size of ExtendedDescription too.

The content will scroll vertically only if the text length is greater than the window size.


How to apply:

- Made a backup of your actual /MyMetrix/data/default.xml (!!)
- Copy my RunningText.py to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/
- Copy my default.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyMetrix/data/
- Restart Enima
- Generate MetrixHD with 'Save myMetrixHD'

I modified too (the same way) this ViX screens:

"Movie Selection With Picon"
"Graphical EPG for Vix"

Just install them and overwrite each data.xml in /skinparts/screens/active/... - then generate the skin again.

PS.
-Changes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyMetrix/data/default.xml remain untouched after online modificatins and skin generating.
-tested on solo2

Hi
just doing some experimenting not sure i understand this part "Just install them and overwrite each data.xml in /skinparts/screens/active/... - then generate the skin again" (sorry if i'm being stupid) but i seem to have folders named _105, _108 etc there are six in total there are data.xml files in the folders but i'm not sure which one belongs to which as there not labeled movie selection, graphical EPG?

Am i in the right place?

Regards
camshaft
 
Each of this folders named _105, _108 etc have inside meta.xml desciption files. Just read they content and if you found this:

screenname="Movie Selection With Picon"
or
screenname="Graphical EPG for Vix""

you are on the write folder. So you can overwrite data.xml files with modified ones.
 
Regarding Ocram's picons.

I keep up to date with the latest packs he releases but recently I've noticed that a few channels are missing picons and have for a while now (Sky sports 2 and one of the movie channels being the main ones).
I was just wondering if this was the same for everyone or am I messing something up here when swapping the picon folder on my usb stick for the latest ones.
 
Glad you posted this because i was thinking the same, got the most up to date ones 4/8 abs still sky sports hd not showing. I love perfection and every time i go to this channel and no picon showing it drives me mad. Im pretty sure that the picon is in the latest updates yet it hasnt showed for a while. Anyway is there a way this could be something to do with this skin? Also still don'tget picons showing on movie selection with picon and tried several times.
 
Glad it's not just me.
Alibi hasn't had a picon for over a month now and neither has one of the '4' channels (more 4 or something).

I just want clarification that he hasn't updated them and it's not me doing something wrong.
 
I have the same happening to me for a long while now , as much as I appreciate the time and effort that is put into making picons and maintaining them it does drive me mad also when picons are missing or wrong.

If I'm not mistaken each time a channel frequency is updated the reference number changes so the picon reference has to be updated to match.

I noticed that channels seem to be updated quite often so maybe it's hard to keep up as the owner also does picons for other sat providers.
 
If I'm not mistaken each time a channel frequency is updated the reference number changes so the picon reference has to be updated to match.

I noticed that channels seem to be updated quite often so maybe it's hard to keep up as the owner also does picons for other sat providers.

exactly... as channel frequency changes, picons need to be updated.
Give it a bit of time or help out where you can, picons are a hobby & unpaid work so if you fix an outdated one, feel free to upload it here or to the source that provides them.
 
you can also submit queries or new channel reference data directly to ocram via his GIT thus helping him keep them as upto date as possible.

for example.

Code:
[URL]https://github.com/ocram/picons/issues/180[/URL]
 
Guys there was another update forocram picons yesterday, it has sorted me out so give it a whirl. Still not showing on movie selection with picon, which is a skin issue not picon which i can live with.
 
If I'm not mistaken each time a channel frequency is updated the reference number changes so the picon reference has to be updated to match.
Not necessarily; normally the same reference number is being kept. Sometimes one decides to broadcast simultaneous on both the old and the new frequency for some time; obviously then the new service will have another number.
 
:) A really small Metrix problem. In ImageManager the GREEN button works perfectly but there ist no "Create" text:


(my actual skinparts on ViX: 'def.-iconbar', 'def.-channelname', 'guzzler-channelselection', 'kniftes-infobar-classic', 'vix update status', 'guzzler epg selection', 'number zap', 'grapg epg vix', 'movieselection with picon', 'modern movieplayer' / color: amber)
 

Attachments

  • no_image_create_text_on_metrix.webp
    no_image_create_text_on_metrix.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 34

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top