Hi,
I've had a bit of a nightmare with this skin today, with various stages of getting it working, only to break it again afterwards.
I have a Vu+ Solo 2, so a nice fast box, but even then, its wasted hours waiting for things to happen and the restarting of Enigma.
Its quite confusing because I find its very temperamental as to whether it displays properly depending on how you install and get it working.
E.G. after installing from Plugin's, should you enable the skin in Skin Settings first, reboot then go into the MetrixHD plugin and configure or should you go into MetrixHD and configure before enabling the skin in Skin Settings.
All very confusing, but my success seemed to depend on the order of things done as far as I can tell!
I've had many attempts where once Enigma restarted, the channel info bar would pop up with just the backgrounds and no information in there.
I've only just got it working again and I'm loathed to touch a thing incase it breaks again

Its a shame because its a very nice skin but I'm scared to death to change anything on my Solo 2 box now in case I break it again.
I'm just about to do a backup of my box as a fallback
The only issue I have left at the moment, is it normal that the fields in MyMetrix, General Settings are un-editable?
If I try to set my MetrixWeatherID, I can move the cursor in the field, but typing any digits on the remote doesn't work. Same if I try to register my device with OpenStore, I can't enter the code.
Its definitely a skin problem because I can punch in channel changes fine.