Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] MGCam 1.38 not restarting

rico_3000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
New box when swapping tunner the mgcam doesn't start auto
Have to go settings and restart manually
How can I fix it to auto start
Also I have auto start ticked

Software using
Apollo 0.77 hd
Mgcam 1.38
 
Tried to download the 1.35a from the plug in on vix but the plugins are not working
Could you post the plug in here please?
 
Cool I try it when is back online :)
Till then have to restart manually :(

And first impressions on the mut@n box is amazing fast loving it :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top